If you're new to Moodle, here's what we recommend. (Actually, even if you've been using Moodle for a while, we still recommend you review this!)
- Log onto Moodle from the myVCC Online Courses link, or by going directly to https://moodle.vcc.ca. If you have any problems, read this PDF on how to log in to Moodle.
- Once you're able to log in to Moodle, complete the Introduction to Moodle course. You'll find it listed under My courses, or on your Moodle Dashboard.
- Check out the VCC Moodle Resources for Faculty (MR4F) page (also accessible via your My Courses link within Moodle) for all the various resources available to you, including the Moodle Tips & Tricks forum. We encourage you to subscribe to that forum, to be notified whenever there's a new post.
- View/Print this PDF on the many ways you can get help with Moodle.
- Before you close this page, please notice the QUICK LINKS block to the left of this article. It has some useful shortcuts you may need from time to time.
[Browse/Read other "Getting Started" Knowledgebase articles]
Note: Moodle Explorations workshops have been discontinued due to lack of attendance.