The following work-around can be performed only by a course manager or system administrator.
- Set a password for the exam so that no one but you can go back in
- Set attempts allowed to 2
- Change the Question behaviour to "each attempt builds on the previous attempt."
- Save the settings
- "Login As..." that student (only Managers and Administrators can do this)
- Re-attempt the quiz, without changing any answers and then [submit] when done.
- Return to Manager or Admin role
- Review the attempts to ensure that that student shows 2 attempts and that the 2nd attempt in fact contains answers.
- Delete the original attempt.
- Change the settings from step 1, 2 and 3 back to their original settings.
Distributed Learning Support Technician