KB1120 - Finding/Viewing a course enrolment key
Posted by Blair Friesen, Last modified by Blair Friesen on 15 October 2018 11:22 AM
You can easily find (and change, if you want) an enrollment key for a course to which you have editing rights. |
- Click on the drop-down gear menu for your course, located near the top-right of the screen (below the profile menu).
- Chose the last option on the drop-down - More...
- Under the Course administration title, click on the Users tab.
- Under the Enrolment methods section, click on Self enrolment (Student).
- Look for the Enrolment key setting (the fourth setting from the top).
- To see the enrolment key, click on the grey magnifying glass icon, found to the right of the field.
To CHANGE the enrolment key, the instructions are very similar. See Knowledgebase Article KB1055.