Currently, server space is limited in our Moodle environment, so we'd prefer that you not upload any video files into your course.
However, you CAN link to videos.
Here's what you need to do:
- Copy your video file to the I: drive, to I:/Common/Moodle
- Email email@example.com, advising them that you've copied your videos there.
- DL Support staff will respond (within 1-3 business days) with a link to your file directory location.
- Use your browser to browse to the file directory location provided by DL Support.
- For each video you want to insert into your course...
- RIGHT-click and copy the URL of that particular video
- Create a URL resource in your course and paste the URL you copied in step 5 into the "External URL" field.
- Adjust your settings as desired and Save and Display your URL resource.